The point of engagement and the connection between you and your bike, your pedals are key in forging your performance. With the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals, you can be sure of an efficient, light, and secure interface with your shoes, assuring you that once you're clipped in, you're locked in for the long haul.
Super strong and lightweight at an impressive 248 grams per pair, these pedals target road riding and racing, delivering as they do the most responsive and considered design available. Compatible with three bolt SPD-SL style cleats, this pedal system uses a wider carbon body to deliver a large shoe contact area, relieving pressure and providing a large base through which to put down your power. A 10mm body height from the axle's centre to the top of the cleat assures a low stack height, giving you better connection and reduced weight.
A large binding target assuring you of a quick and easy engagement each time you go to lock into this single sided pedal, this setup uses a stainless steel body plate over the carbon fibre to assure you of a long life from your pedals. An open design making the adjustment of float and tension a good deal easier, you can ride with ease and neat personalisation, tuned to your riding preferences. A low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit assuring you of a long life and smooth rotation, these pedals are top contenders for that crank arm refresh.
- Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing
- Wide, lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence
- 10mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Large binding target allows quick engagement
- Wide cleats provide more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plates for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Weight: 248 grams per pair
- Compatible with three bolt style cleats