The Shimano RS500 SPD-SL Road Cycling Pedals have a range of great features that make them perfect for beginners. The wide pedal platform ensures stability for better technique and power transfer while the sealed cartridge construction is low maintenance.
Perhaps most significantly, these pedals have a lighter spring tension to make the job of clipping in and out much easier, which is great for riders trying their first clipless setup. The supplied SPD-SL cleats are compatible with three-bolt road cycling shoes.
- SPD-SL road pedals for entry-level use
- Excellent value
- Lighter spring tension optimised for beginner riders
- Wide pedal platform for improved foot/pedal stability
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals
- Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems
- Includes Cleats & Bolts