Kask Mojito 3 Road Cycling Helmet
The Kask Mojito3 Road Helmet delivers low weight, comfort and top ventilation. It's undergone a number of updates in this latest generation including the incorporation of fewer, larger vents. Plush, moisture-wicking Blue Tech padding keeps you feeling fresh, and the Octo Fit retention system of the more expensive Protone and Valegro is now a feature. The helmet uses MIT technology to deliver top protection in the event of impact.
There may be fewer vents, but the redesign means vent surface area is actually increased with internal channelling directing the air for an improved cooling effect. Ergonomic Octo Fit retention offers both horizontal and vertical adjustment, using a micro-dial adjuster to tighten and loosen the helmet once the cradle is in place. Under the chin, the anti-allergy strap secures comfortably without causing irritation.
- MIT technology - polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- Octo Fit ergonomic system - Rubberised micro dial adjuster, floating cradle contact points with internal gel pads oscillate freely through 180° for a perfect fit
- Blue Tech internal padding
- Chin pad with anti-allergy and washable eco-leather chinstrap
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety
- 17 vents
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams (size medium)