The Favero Assioma DUO Dual-Sided Power Meter Pedals offer all the benefits of dual-sided systems in a simple, easy to install package. Neatly embedded into two pedal units, the Assioma DUO system is incredibly easy to install and can be swapped between bikes with the minimum of fuss. Track your efforts with absolute accuracy and benefit from precise data that you can absolutely rely on to help you train smarter, go deeper and ride faster.
The premium offering from Italy's Favero Electronics, the Favero Assioma DUO Dual-Sided Power Meter Pedals offers the rider an incredible depth of precise data in a simple, easy to fit package. Not only does the system measure cadence and power output to within ± 1%, but it also tracks a range of other fields such as left/right balance, torque efficiency, and pedal smoothness. With the benefit of Favero's Automatic Temperature Compensation that ensures exact measurements whatever the riding conditions, you can be certain of data that you can rely on, helping you make your training more efficient and your efforts more effective.
Lithium-ion technology provides at least 50 hours of battery life with a single charge, while the Assioma DUO's Automatic Standby feature helps the power meters conserve energy when not being ridden. The Assioma DUOs can be easily paired with your cycling computer via Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity. If all this wasn't enough, the Assioma DUOs are amongst the very lightest and most compact power meters on the market, so you can benefit from incredibly precise measurements without ever compromising on performance.
- Includes left and right pedals with inbuilt power sensor
- Includes one battery charger
- Includes two micro-USB/USB cables with two magnetic charging connectors
- Comes with one Hex key and four washers for installation
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Oval chainring compatible
- Total weight per pedal: 152.4g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- Compatible with Look Kéo and Favero cleats
- Includes Look cleats