Enigma Echelon Titanium Road Bike
'Precision alignment perfectly balanced for maximum responsiveness'
Designed for fast endurance and sportive riding, the Echelon is one forgiving ride. That increased comfort is incorporated into a design aligned in every way to our deeper values. Balanced through precision engineering in a responsive frame, it ensures optimal power transfer to the road.
Sitting between our best-selling Excel and Evade models, the Echelon is our finest 3AL 2.5V titanium frame. The frame shares the same high-performance, ultra-formed rear triangle as our top of the range Excel.
The inclusion of carefully selected grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted titanium main tubes ensure the Echelon shines when it comes to weight. An all-round quality titanium solution, it’s the perfect choice for distance riders.
The Echelon is available in a wide range of configurations to help best meet your needs. Whether it be disc or caliper brakes, electronic drive trains or mechanical, you get to choose. Internal cable routing for both gears and hydraulics for improved aesthetics now available.
The Signature Process
GET IN TOUCH
Call or email and we can start the discussion about your bike, let us know such details such as the riding you do and your objectives and we can start the process on your dream build. We offer framesets through to complete builds, in both stock geometry and full custom options, so whatever your requirements we can help you out.
Once we know what model frame you require; we’ll need to ensure the size is right. We always prefer to fit our customers using our Body Scanning Machine. Alternatively if you have had a fit previously that you are happy with; send us this information and we can begin the design process.
FINISHING AND SPECIFICATION
We can now talk about the final detailing of your build, from frame finish and paint through to components and finishing kit, every aspect can now be finalised to guarantee your Enigma is exactly as desired.
- Frame handcrafted in Great Britain under the Enigma ‘Signature’ program
- Grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted titanium main tubes, 44mm down tube. Elegant ‘Ultra-Formed chain stays and seat stays.
- Exogen CNC machined dropouts with replaceable gear hange
- 44mm machined for inset headset types. Compatible with integrated or tapered steerer forks. Chris King Inset headset compatible
- Glass beaded with mirror-polished logo finish
- 31.6mm seatpost for added stiffness
- Mechanical and electronic geared versions available
- Clearance for up to 28c tyres
- We specialise in building bespoke and custom bikes. We offer the spec below as a suggestion but would be happy to quote for any custom build that you have in mind.
All Enigma framesets can be built to any custom specification by our in house professional mechanics, please contact us for details and prices. All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.