A new era of compact cyclo-computers.
Cateye have somehow managed to jam all the functions, features and more of the Strada Wireless into an even slimmer version. The head unit has a 23% bigger screen yet is 35% thinner and lighter. The Strada Slim is not only the sleekest most aerodynamic cyclo-computer in over 30 years of Cateye innovation, it is also the most efficient; using smaller batteries it consumes up to 75% less energy consumption.
The tiny speed sensor is 47% thinner. The Strada Slim also has a narrow speed sensor that is 47% thinner and fits seamlessly inside the fork stay. For those that appreciate great lines and sleek looks on their bikes, the Strada Slim ticks all the boxes.
- Dimensions: Head unit: 47 x 32 x 12.5mm
- Sensor size: 67.7 x 30 x 7.6mm
- Size comparison vs Strada wireless;
- Computer Head units: 35% thinner, 35% lighter, 27% less volume
- LCD Screen size: 23% larger
- Sensor size: 47% thinner, Same weight, 25% less volume
- Battery consumption: Up to 75% less energy. *smaller size battery but similar runtime to the Strada Wireless