The next evolution towards ultimate comfort in winter bib tights - complemented by reinforced insulation and a revised pad.
The new RX EVO Plus textile offers the highest insulation performance of the entire RX EVO range. The additional insulation properties of the RX EVO Plus textile withstand colder conditions than the previous model. The new material has high breathability to maintain a dry, warm microclimate. In addition, the new model features MILLE GT C2 padding, which adds extra comfort for long-distance rides so you can maintain your form or start basic training for the upcoming season.
- RX EVO Plus fabric provides the most thermal insulation in the entire RX EVO range. It is odor resistant, uses asymmetrical stretch to comfortably wrap the legs without stretching too much for an optimal fit. The surface is abrasion resistant and stays black even when stretched through movement.
- Optimized regularFit and a body-hugging design mean there's only one hem - what's left is pure comfort, with no friction at all. The open-edged waist and ankle sections offer slightly compressive support.
- Louvre Tec: shaping behind the knees eliminates excess material and eliminates wrinkles when pedaling.
- zeroPressure Waist: A new waist design that uses a soft, extremely stretchy material to provide even more comfort and support at the waist without exerting pressure or pinching.
- X-Frame: The A-shaped frame of the Equipe Summer Bibs. Prevents sagging in the lower back and stabilizes the pad.
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono: Compressive layers of 11mm thick foam designed for endurance. A thermoformed cut reduces annoying transitions and friction.
- goldenGate: A stitch pattern where the pad moves freely - with you instead of against you.
- 3D Waffle: A patented three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and has no excess weight.