The Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Clincher Road Tyre was purpose built to withstand the rigours of the difficult conditions found on some of the Spring Classics. The 4C moniker denotes the fact that four different rubber compounds have been used throughout the tyre, combining grip, low rolling resistance, puncture resistance and durability.
- Winner of Strade Bianchi 2018
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides
- 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing
- Claimed weight: 265 grams (25c)