Designed to excel no matter the terrain, the Focus Paralane 9.8 Ultegra Road Bike combines performance with comfort and practicality. The C.I.A. (Comfort Improving Areas) carbon frame and fork are engineered with compliance in key places, with an endurance geometry that'll place you in the optimum position for all-day riding.
Whether your ride takes you onto unpaved roads, gravel or dirt tracks, the 35mm tyre clearance gives you the option for wider, more comfortable tyres. Alternatively, you can fit the included Curana C-Lite mudguards to get you to your destination dry.
Built-up with Shimano Ultegra components, you can be sure of both reliability and precision. There is a wide range of gears to suit both the hills and descents and hydraulic discs bring powerful all-weather stopping. The Novatec Rims wheels are strong and built to last, perfect for tackling the roughest terrain.
- Lightweight C.I.A. (Comfort Improving Areas) carbon frame and fork
- RAT thru-axle technology
- Endurance geometry is designed for long rides and the frame for maximum comfort
- Precise Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting and hydraulic disc braking
- Reliable and light Novatec N30 wheelset
- Vittoria Corsa Control, 700 x 28C, Folding
- Clearance for tyres up to 35mm
- Curana C-Lite mudguards are included and can be mounted quickly
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide