Our finest 3AL 2.5V titanium frame, handcrafted in Great Britain here in the Enigma workshop. Echelon is our latest creation and fills the gap between our best selling Excel and Evade models. Designed for fast endurance/sportive riding, the Echelon is beautifully balanced, very responsive and bestows awesome power transfer along with a forgiving ride quality to make it the perfect choice for distance riders. Echelon features carefully selected grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted titanium main tubes to shave off extraneous weight and the frame shares the same high-performance Ultra-Formed/Exogen rear triangle with our top of the range Excel. Echelon is a top specification titanium frame, made in Britain and sure to be a future classic.
- Frame handcrafted in Great Britain under the Enigma ‘Signature’ program
- Grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted titanium main tubes, 44mm down tube. Elegant ‘Ultra-Formed chain stays and seat stays.
- Exogen CNC machined dropouts with replaceable gear hange
- 44mm machined for inset headset types. Compatible with integrated or tapered steerer forks. Chris King Inset headset compatible
- Glass beaded with mirror-polished logo finish
- 31.6mm seatpost for added stiffness
- Mechanical and electronic geared versions available
- Clearance for up to 28c tyres
- We specialise in building bespoke and custom bikes. We offer the spec below as a suggestion but would be happy to quote for any custom build that you have in mind.
All Enigma framesets can be built to any custom specification by our in house professional mechanics, please contact us for details and prices. All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.