The Castelli Perfetto Long Sleeve Jersey heralds from the long-revered jersey; the Gabba, with a vast number of improved features. Castelli has improved water-resistance through a water-repellent finish, without affecting the high levels of breathability, making it one of the most comfortable jerseys you’ll ever get your hands on.
It’s constructed from Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric, one of Castelli’s go-to materials, providing an ultra-low weight, alongside total wind protection for blustery days in the saddle. Also water-resistant, it’s ideal for when the weather just can’t make its mind up, allowing you to get to where you need to go without getting too wet.
A storm flap construction at the rear of the jersey further enhances protection from the elements, stopping any wheel spray from letting your back get cold. The reflective logo enhances this, with an easy wipe off laminate that’s reflective, too.
To prevent any ride up of the material, stopping you being fully protected, Castelli has used a silicone gripper at the waist. This acts as an elastic hem, but without the pressure around your waist which can be uncomfortable.
Three rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes provide a secure place to stash all your nutrition and spares, and the drain holes make these ideal in wet and windy conditions, allowing any excess moisture to evaporate.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Weight: 457g (Large)
- Temperature: 6°-18°C / 43°-64°F