The Gallium Pro is a design evolution of an already amazing, very light and comfortable bike model. State of the art technology in both 3d modelling and carbon moulding bring this version of the Gallium Pro to the next level: an all-around road and climbing bike built for the ultimate riding experience. The best keeps getting better. Since its introduction at Le Criterium du Dauphine in 2017, the Gallium Pro has been ridden to numerous World Tour race victories by riders of the Astana Pro Team, including:
- 2 stage wins and overall title at Le Criterium du Dauphine 2017
- 1 stage wins at le Tour de France 2017
- 3 stage wins at the Vuelta a Espana 2017
- Overall title at the Tour of Oman 2018
- Victory at Omloop Het Nieuwsblad elite 2018
- Victory at Amstel Gold Race 2018
- 3 stage wins and overall title at the Tour of the Alps 2018
- 2 stage wins at Tour de Romandie 2018
Key technical features of this design evolution:
- Lightest frame ever at 794 g (M) for a painted frame including hardware
- Refined tube shape design and new carbon fiber lay-up
- Redesign and optimization of all parts of the frame: from the new 4 point riveted front derailleur hanger right up to the inner cable routing
- Greater tire clearance enabling use of up to 28 mm tyres
- A new, lighter fork that is stiff and comfortable
- An inlaid chainsuck protector
- A refined 27.2 seatpost for more compliance, adjustability and comfort.
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.