In store collection only
Ride fast and ride in complete comfort on the Cervelo S5 Ultegra 8020 Disc Road Bike, completely redesigned to provide top aerodynamics and a stiff and power efficient ride, with no compromise on comfort. The framesets material, layup and shape offers a stable and predictable ride with head tube and bottom brackets stiffness being increased by 13% and 25% respectively.
The bike has been built up with Shimano's reliable and high-performance Ultegra disc brake groupset, for smooth and precise shifting and powerful yet modulated braking in both wet and dry conditions. The DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheelset is a great all-rounder, just as capable on the climbs as it is on the flats.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Shimano Ultegra groupset
- Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Ultegra Disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheelset
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.