In store collection only
Boasting design and technology at it's most advanced; introducing the Cervelo S5 eTAP Disc Road Bike. The choice of World Tour teams for the coming season, this is a race-ready machine that's incredibly stiff, aerodynamically superior and offers a supreme ride quality with stable and predictable handling. Stiffness and aerodynamics have been significantly improved over its predecessor, and the new stem concept is both performance and user oriented.
Specced out with SRAM's RED eTAP groupset, shifting is smooth and precise, and the disc brakes provide powerful stopping no matter if the roads are wet or dry. Built up with DT Swiss ARC 1450 wheels, you get excellent aero stability for racing over all terrains and in all conditions.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Top-of-the-line SRAM RED eTap groupset
- Modulated and powerful braking from SRAM RED eTap disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- DT Swiss ARC 1450 DiCut 48 Disc wheelset
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent the of stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.