In store collection only
For riders looking for speed and comfort in a complete package, the Cervelo S3 Ultegra Di2 8050 Road Bike could well be the answer. A TrueAero frame design is incorporated to bring top aerodynamics, while internal cable routing and the bar and stem system further cut drag. With increased stiffness in the bottom bracket, this is one for racers looking for efficient power transfer and rapid bursts of speed, be it on a crit circuit or sprinting for the line. Added stiffness at the head tube makes the handling stable and predictable when cornering and descending.
Cervelo have built this frameset up with Shimano's second-tier electronic groupset; Ultegra Di2, and you can be sure of fast, precise and smooth shifting and modulated braking. The Novatec R5 full carbon wheels are a great all-rounder that'll perform no matter the conditions.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Aero Cable Management - The fork, frame and handlebar hide the brake and gear cables from the wind for improved aerodynamics, with no compromise on performance
- Shimano's electronic Ultegra Di2 groupset is performance-oriented yet retains durability and reliability
- Novatec R5 carbon clincher 48mm wheelset for aero performance in all conditions
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colourway only. Rim brake model supplied, not disc brake as pictured.