This bike is all about you. The P3X leverages our learnings from years of studying triathletes of all levels and what you need to achieve your personal best. The result is an aerodynamic, comfortable, and stress-free bike which gives you every possible advantage as you push your limits.
Cervélo's PX-Series offers triathlon bikes that boast all the latest technological advancements, designed to suit the exacting needs of racers at the highest level. The Cervélo P3X Ultegra Di2 Disc TT/Triathlon Bike has been engineered to offer the same ride quality as the original aerodynamic P5X, but is lighter and stiffer. This is a bike that'll allow you to push your limits even further, and train, race and travel with ease.
Handling is stable and predictable, making the ride lively and responsive. With a 15% improvement in bottom bracket stiffness, power is better translated into speed too. Longer races are made more comfortable thanks to the radical frame design. There is no seat tube nor seat stays, and the carbon layup balances the incredible stiffness with just the right amount of vertical compliance. Clearance for tyres up to 28mm means you can benefit from a smoother ride and faster rolling.
Take advantage of a disc brake setup for confidence at speed, no matter the conditions. Accompanied by a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset, shifting is super fast and smooth, at just the light touch of a button. DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels are the perfect complement, with a deeper 62mm rim to the rear and a shallower 48mm front rim for a balance of aerodynamics and stability. No matter the conditions, this is a bike with an incredible racing pedigree that'll help you smash your goals.
- P3X frame is 16% lighter than the P5X
- 8% stiffer at the head tube and 15% stiffer at the bottom bracket than the P5X
- Radical frame design (no seat tube or seat stays) and special carbon layup offer the right amount of vertical compliance for a smoother ride
- The P3X makes training, travel and racing stress-free. Precise adjustments to fit and handlebar position can be made using one tool
- Speedriser extension bar system offers four positions of varying rise (15,10, 5 and 0 degrees) and paired with a base bar that can be flipped, this cockpit caters for a wide range of fits
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Disc brake technology for all-condition braking performance
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 components
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc Wheelset
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store.
Cervelo bikes are available in store only. However we are able to process your order within two visits of our store, the first visit will be to carry a bike fitting service to correctly size you and collection with a final fitting service. We can accept all major card types or alternatively we offer up to 24 months 0% finance.