Wahoo KICKR CLIMB Indoor Grade Simulator
When you want to take your turbo training to the next level, the Wahoo KICKR CLIMB Indoor Grade Simulator will provide a more realistic experience, replicating gradient changes by raising and lowering your bike. The KICKR CLIMB is the newest innovative technology from Wahoo and was designed together with, and works exclusively with, the new KICKR and new KICKR SNAP indoor bike trainers (2017 editions onwards), and the KICKR CORE to enhance your riding experience.
This unit will physically adjust your bikes position to match the gradients of your workout or can be manually adjusted via the included remote that attaches to your handlebars or slots into the top of the CLIMB when not in use. Unlock and lock climbing modes allow the CLIMB to react to gradient changes from external sources such as Zwift, or solely to remote control commands.
Pairing to your KICKR or SNAP is simple, and just requires the press of a button on your remote. With third-party app compatibility and when paired to your trainer, the CLIMB can match grade changes from virtual courses on Zwift, TrainerRoad and other training platforms. The blend of gradient and resistant changes will make your indoor ride feel as close to outdoor riding as you can get.
Ascents of up to 20% and descents down to -10% can be matched so the CLIMB will mimic all but the steepest mountains, where resistance changes alone will kick in. As the bike position changes, you will naturally change your riding position; the CLIMB is a great tool to help engage those climbing muscles and develop your pedalling technique for increased efficiency and power. When you get out on the roads, you'll be better prepared to tackle those climbs.
Versatility is increased thanks to both quick release and thru-axle compatibility; 12x100, 15x100 and 15x110 thru-axle hubs will fit into the CLIMB.
- KICKR CLIMB Simulator
- Power adapter
- Adapters for quick release and 12x100, 15x100, and 15x110 thru-axle hubs
- Power brick plus both UK and EU kettle lead
Wahoo Compatible Trainers
- KICKR 2017 and newer
- KICKR CORE 2018 and newer
- KICKR SNAP 2017 and newer
- Real time grade changes
- Direct proximity pairing
- Manual grade adjustments via remote control
- Quick release and thru axle compatibility
- Maximum incline: 20%
- Maximum decline: -10%
- Metrics: Current grade
- Dimensions: 65cm height x 12.75cm width x 17.5cm length / 25.75" x 5.1" x 7"
- Supported hubs: QR, 12x100, 15x100, 15x110
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd party app compatible: Yes, when paired to a KICKR or KICKR SNAP
- CLIMB is supplied with a power brick plus both a UK and EU kettle lead
- Bike, turbo trainer and computer are available separately