Transmitting your power where it counts, a chainset is a personal choice that accounts for your riding style and fitness levels. With strong, unquivering options offering you more direct transmission, when opting for the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double Chainset, you can be sure that your choice sets you in the very best stead possible.
Compatible with HollowTech II bottom brackets, this chainset is available in a variety of crank lengths and, thanks to its aluminium construction, tips the scales at a mere 681 grams, assuring you of lightweight strength that helps you put your force on the road. A redesigned HollowGlide outer chainring shaping claiming zero flex around this chainset coupled with an integrated bottom bracket using a larger axle diameter for increased stiffness, leading to more direct power through your pedals.
The HollwTech II cold forged 4 arm crank saving weight, this chainset is designed for use with 11-speed drivetrains and for use with HG-EV chains, providing better, more comprehensive cover when powering onwards.
- Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II
- Crank Arm Length: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Weight: 681 g (52-36T)
- HollowGlide construction for improved stiffness
- Compatible with 11-speed drivetrains
- For use with HG-EV chains
- HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks
- Integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency