Technology from 'the hell of the north!'
Thanks to its DuraSkin™ anti-tear fabric the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris - Roubaix race the Hell of the North cyclists equippe with DuraSkin™ enhanced tyres have the fewest tyre related problems during the race. Incorporating Continental's special wear resistant carbon compound, the tyre is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion, on wet roads and at low temperatures. With the 23mm 25mm and 28mm versions the Grand Prix 4-Season makes it possible to select the right tyre for various road qualities and comfort requirements. The tyre features an exciting upgrade a double Vectran breaker belt under the tread. This state of the art fabric raises the puncture, and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
- Duraskin® cut-resistant layer from bead to bead
- 2 extra Vectran breakers for added puncture resistance
- Ultra-fine polyamide casing for Winter Riding
- Black casing with added DuraSkin sidewall reinforcement for protection against cuts and abrasion
- Black "Max Grip Silica" compound optimised for wet weather adhesion, low temperatures and extended tread life.
- Folding Bead
- Sizes Available: 700x23, 25, 28c