Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT Stealth Cycling GPS Computer Bundle
The Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT Cycling GPS Computer has been designed in collaboration with world-renowned cycling aerodynamics expert Dimitris Katsanis and research has resulted in a computer able to help improve results on the bike. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) testing confirms that drag is reduced by over 50% compared to the leading GPS bike competitor design.
The ELEMNT BOLT is 100% wireless so there is no need to plug it in unless charging and ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart allow you to connect with a number of apps to analyse all your cycling statistics after a ride. Full integration with Strava Live segments gives you progress updates so you can see if you are beating previous times.
For indoor training, you can connect your ELEMNT BOLT to the KICKR or KICKR SNAP to enhance your training and take control in Erg, Level or Route/Rides History modes. Real-time performance data will show on a single screen on the display, making this the ideal computer to accompany your turbo training.
There are fields for displaying a number of stats including the front and rear gears being used if you have electronic shifters. The screen will also warn you if your gear shifting battery life is getting low. If you have a BSXInsight or Moxy Muscle Oxygen sensor you will be able to view saturated and total haemoglobin metrics.
The newest firmware and companion app update has added the Planned Workouts feature. Structured training is the key to improving and this exciting new feature allows you to add and follow training sessions from TrainingPeaks or Today's Plan using cadence, heart rate or power. Those without an account with either of these programs can still take advantage, following preloaded workouts.
Using Live Tracking you can find and connect to other Wahoo riders and friends and family can be sure of your location through the remote tracking feature. Maps are pre-loaded for most countries worldwide so wherever your riding takes you, you can be sure of the best routes. Routes will be automatically downloaded from Strava, Ride with GPS and Komoot.
The usability of the computer has been thoroughly considered with a simple set up through the companion app, and a simple experience with dedicated pages for different parts of the ride including a lap page, climbing page and map page. Never miss an important text or phone call when connected via Bluetooth through on-screen LED notifications.
- Performance driven aerodynamic design created in collaboration with world-renowned cycling aerodynamics expert Dimitris Katsanis
- 100% wireless GPS bike computer; only plug in to charge
- Integrates with Strava Live Segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation with Ride with GPS and Komoot
- ELEMNT companion app to generate a cycling optimised route
- Integrates with Best Bike Split for target power, speed and time
- Electronic Shifting Integration for a visual and numerical indication of front and rear gears. Compatible with Shimano Di2, SRAM RED eTAP, FSA WE and Campagnolo EPS
- Muscle Oxygen Sensor Integration displaying saturated and total haemoglobin metrics. Works with BSXInsight and Moxy Muscle Oxygen Sensors
- Text and phone alerts
- Programmable Quicklook indicators provide a quick way to check if you are on pace with important metrics
- Live Track gives you the ability to find friends while out riding
- Email integration to send routes from a smartphone to the ELEMNT BOLT in one tap
- Compatible with ELEMNT Companion, Strava, Ride with GPS and Komoot
- Compatible with Android 4.3 and above and iPhone 5S and newer
- Battery life: 15 hours
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Size: 73.7 x 45.7 x 22.1 mm (2.9” x 1.8” x 0.87”)
- Screen size: 55.9 mm (2.2")
- Weight: 63g (2.2 oz)
- Bundle includes: BOLT out-front mount, stem mount, USB charging cable, RPM speed sensor, RPM cadence sensor, New TICKR 2 heart rate monitor and quick start guide
Wahoo Products are unavailable to purchase via the cycle to work scheme or 0% finance options.