VeloToze Short - Black
VeloToze Short Shoe Covers are designed for when the weather takes a turn for the worst. These overshoes are waterproof, windproof and extremely lightweight, they also fit very close around your shoe, making them a very good aerodynamic option.
You may have experienced water coming in through the top of other shoe covers around the ankle area. veloToze are designed to fit very snug, forming a tight seal around the ankle, this makes it very hard for water to penetrate this, usually, vulnerable area.
The material used in the construction of veloToze shoe covers is not only windproof but it is also extremely lightweight and flexible making them easy to stuff into your jersey pockets when they're not needed.
Time Trialists will love the simple and close-fitting design as this will reduce the aerodynamic drag typically produced by footwear, veloToze shoe covers smooth the airflow around your feet providing you with those marginal gains.
Please note: Due to the shoe cover's lightweight construction we recommend veloToze for high performance, race day activity only. Care must be taken when fitting the shoe covers, shoe buckles can damage the latex.
How do I put them on?
- Put on sock
- Place foot through ankle hole, then large cleat hole to pull on shoe cover
- Then put on shoe. Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe
- Pull cover over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
- Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary
- To remove, follow instructions in reverse order. To make it easier to put them on the next time, add baby powder to inside of shoe covers after wearing