If you're looking to take your riding to the next level and give yourself that edge over your competitors, you can add the Stages Cycling Power L Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Road Crank Arm to your existing setup. Providing power and cadence data, you can make every training session count as well as gain vital information about your recovery. A number of upgrades from the 3rd generation offerings mean improved accuracy and faster radio, Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission and an LED indicator displaying basic information such as battery quality.
This left crank arm pairs with Shimano Hollowtech II road cranksets and is specifically designed for compatibility with Shimano's new Dura Ace FC-9100 crankset. It's had a number of advancements over its predecessor including an LED indicator to notify you of battery level and zero reset, and updated radio transmission for six times improved signal, so there shouldn't be any data disturbances when pairing to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Active Temperature Compensation ensures there are no irregularities in your data in changeable weather, and IPX7 water resistance keeps the unit watertight and functional even in the pouring rain.
Cadences ranging from 20 - 220 rpm will be recorded which is plenty for any high cadence intervals, and when you're working on your sprint, you'll be able to see your top power numbers thanks to a 2500 watts maximum; catering for the strongest sprinters.
The power unit adds a mere 20 grams to the base crank arm so you needn't worry about it having a negative impact on your lightweight setup. With a battery life of 200 riding hours, it'll be quite sometime before you need to think about replacement, which is simple and tool-free. You can keep your unit up-to-date with the latest software with wireless firmware upgrades, and this power meter can be synced with third-party apps such as Strava and Stages Link.
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks including the new Dura-Ace FC-9100 crankset
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and othe