The proven Stages G3 L Power Meter is now available on the latest Shimano 7000 105 crank arm. Credibility doesn't get much higher than three consecutive Tour de France victories, so rest assured that the technology you have at your fingertips here is also helping to enable some of the greatest feats in cycling, right at the top of the sport. Train with a power meter for a much more targeted and accurate analysis of your performance and progression, whatever your goal. Accuracy is guaranteed to +/- 1.5% no matter the weather conditions and with a battery life of 200 hours from an easy-to-replace CR2032 coin battery you will have many miles of riding to record. The LED indicator reassuringly displays battery power on start-up, so you know exactly what's left, and the power meter adds just 15 grams to the standard 105 Hollowtech II crank arm.
- ±1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start-up and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement on data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- This Shimano 105 R7000 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains
In the box:
- Power Meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide