Stages G3 Shimano 105 7000
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results
Each Stages Power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1,5% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters.
- ±1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start-up and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement on data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- This Shimano 105 R7000 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains
In the box:
- Power Meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide