The choice of the pro-cycling Team Sky. A top of the line helmet, offering unsurpassed comfort and fit, together with all Italian styling and manufacture, which incorporates a number of unique design features that make it stand out from the rest. One of the safest, best fitting and most stylish range of cycling helmets available globally. The all-Italian-made KASK helmets are the choice of Team Sky, where no secret is made of the fact that every element has been selected to deliver a winning advantage for the team.
The Kask Bambino Pro Helmet shares a lot of the same features which made its predecessor so popular but also improves on this Grand Tour winning design by adding a magnetic visor attachment. This has been combined into a larger visor for better clarity when riding with your head down. The shape of the Bambino has been slightly altered, after time spent in the wind tunnel, to improve speed. Whatever position your head is in when you ride the Bambino has been designed to offer the same exceptional aerodynamics. The Bambino Pro (new for 2015) has a wealth of additional features. Gone is the old style magent fixation method on the visor. This has been replaced with a completely redesigned system that allows the magnets to be located into small lugs securing the visors in position with a firm click.
The old velcro rear strap has also been replaced by KASK's OctoLink system.
Team Sky Helmets
Pro-cycling Team Sky has a technical partnership agreement with KASK and the riders have been wearing VERTIGO and K.10 RACE helmets specially adapted to suit their preferences.
"By choosing KASK, Team Sky has made a powerful endorsement of the quality of our helmets and we are looking forward to working with them to secure success for the team," said KASK President Angelo Gotti.
And Team Sky Principal Dave Brailsford echoed that when he said: "We are pleased to have found a great partner in KASK, supplying top-of-the-line helmets for Team Sky. It's an innovative company with a technology-based line of products and this suits our needs perfectly. We're always looking for competitive advantages using only the best available and always trying to develop the products even further. I believe working with KASK will provide us with another good opportunity to do exactly that."
- Ideal for time trials and triathlons
- Unisex fit
- 3D DRY padding utilises a multi-layer open cell construction process
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet
- Includes carrying bag
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
- ECO Chinstrap is made from eco-leather which is anallergic, washable, extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- The magnetic visor is patented by Kask and integrated to the helmet thanks to a five magnet system. The total adherence of the visor to the helmet allows a continuous air flow and a great aerodynamic
- MIT Technology, applied to all Kask cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- The chin strap incorporates soft lateral SL spacers, which thanks to their shape, enable excellent ventilation and avoid that unpleasant sweaty strap feeling
- Weight: 350 grams (medium)