Sharing the same front triangle as our Evade the Enigma Evoke 3AL 2.5V titanium road disc bike is designed as a fast endurance machine. Sporting a machined 44mm head tube that joins flawlessly to a 44mm down tube to enhance performance, the Evoke is further improved for 2018 with new 12mm thru-axle dropouts and flat-mounts disc brake mounting. Beautifully handcrafted and finished to an exceptional level the Evoke provides a super-smooth ride quality with real verve and vitality. Designed for wider rims and 28mm tyres the Evoke is a very modern machine that still manages to retain the classic Enigma lines.
- Grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted titanium tubing
- Hand brushed finish with glass bead logos
- Designed and finished in Great Britain
- 44mm machined for inset headset types. Compatible with integrated or tapered steerer forks. Chris King Inset headset compatible
- 12mm thru-axle dropouts with replaceable gear hanger and flat mount disc brake mounting
- Flat mount disc brake mounting
- 31.6mm seatpost for added stiffness
- Clearance for up to 28c tyres
- Mechanical and electronic gear versions available
All Enigma framesets can be built to any custom specification by our in house professional mechanics, please contact us for details and prices. All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.