Escape is our new titanium adventure & gravel bike and the name says it all. Escape from the confines of tarmac, Escape from the rat-race on your daily commute, Escape from traditional road or mountain biking on a bike that will take you anywhere. Handcrafted to perfection and with amazing versatility, Escape is a true Enigma – wonderful to ride and beautiful in its construction and detail. Our most versatile model.
Escape can be set-up in a number of ways such as with:
- 28mm tyres and mudguards for the daily commute or endurance road riding in all conditions.
- 32mm tyres and a pannier rack for a modern touring bike, or go lightweight with bike packing style luggage.
- 35-38mm tyres for mixed road and off road.
- 700 x 40c or 650 x 50 for more demanding off-road use.
- Grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted titanium.
- 12mm thru-axle with replaceable gear hanger plus flat-mount disc brake mounting.
- 44mm machined for inset headset types. Compatible with integrated or tapered steerer forks. Chris King Inset headset compatible.
- External with custom cable clips for versatility. We believe external brake hose and traditional gear cable make more sense on a bike that’s designed to be ridden hard in the middle of nowhere - if you’ve ever tried to internally route a hydraulic hose you will know what we mean.
- Brushed with glass-beaded logos.
- Flat-mounts disc brake mounting
- Lower BB and slacker head angle for improved stability when fully loaded or off-road
- 3 x bottle cage mounts plus mudguard and rack mounts to take you on any adventure
All Enigma framesets can be built to any custom specification by our in house professional mechanics, please contact us for details and prices. All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.