BMC URS Four Apex 1 Disc Gravel Bike is capable of exploring far and wide, with a plethora of features to make off-road travel as easy as possible. The carbon frame has very modern geometry, with a long wheelbase and slack angles to ramp up the control, whilst the Tuned Compliance Concept layup and 10mm of Micro Travel Technology rear suspension increase traction and comfort. BMC hasn’t forgotten the practical touches either, with protection points on the down tube, dropouts and chainstays, clearance for 45mm tyres and top tube storage mounts.
The SRAM 1x Apex 1 mechanical groupset is easy to operate, with a single large paddle on either side that can even be used with warm gloves on. The large 11-42 cassette and 38 tooth chainset give a very wide spread of gears that will cater to all occasions, and the hydraulic brakes are all routed internally to keep them out of harm's way and give a clean, tidy aesthetic.
- BMC URS 01 Premium Carbon frame with TCC Gravel, Micro Travel Technology 10mm of travel and top tube mounts for storage bags
- Integrated protection from rock strikes on the downtube, chainstays and dropouts
- SRAM Apex 1 HRD 11-speed mechanical groupset
- SRAM Apex 1 HRD hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss C1850 Spline db 23 wheelset
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.