Assos Mille GT Bib Shorts
The Assos Mille GT Bib Short is perfect no matter your ride, be that training, racing or a long weekend club run. Type.429 Titanio material is lightly compressive and the elasticity ensures that you retain full freedom in your pedalling. The regularFit focuses more on comfort than an aerodynamic race fit, so the short can be worn day in, day out.
A MILLE EVO SUMMER insert has 8mm of protective memory foam, perforations in the front, a 3D waffle construction for breathability and goldenGate technology so it will move with your body. The upper uses Assos' Y7 Frame Carrier design and Stabilizator V3 mesh to the back for stability and the straps at the front are wide and flexible. The short is held in place at the leg by minimal superFlat grippers.
- Type.429 Titanio: A comfortable, lightly compressive textile, using a four-way stretch to maximise elasticity
- MILLE EVO SUMMER insert: Proven 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled between comfort and performance
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert to increase airflow
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam, that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along the insert's side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabiliser in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch
- superFlat grippers: Ultra minimal grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the short in place without excess pressure
- zeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape reinforced edge for the smoothest possible transition between the body and the fabric panel
- Reflective accents: Small strips on the back of the legs
- regularFit: Optimised for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than Assos' second-skin racingFit