For those looking for a true race geometry bike with maximum braking power, the Gallium Disc serves up legendary performance through and through. Whoever said that disc brakes don’t belong on high-end road bikes? Like its older sibling the Gallium Pro Disc did when it came out, the new Gallium Disc is here to set the record straight. It offers everything we have packaged into our new Gallium but with the added braking power of disc brakes. The Gallium Disc is a true all-rounder. It is meant for a new generation of serious and budget conscious cyclists who look for the best high-performance road disc bike that money can buy. With newly added disc brakes the Gallium Disc has several exciting new features including:
- The same geometry as the Gallium Pro Disc - World Tour caliber race bike
- Excellent all-round climbing bike. For a great riding experience and superior braking power
- High performance monocoque carbon frame with riveted aluminium front derailleur hanger. Designed for flat mount discs
- Optional direct mount rear derailleur hanger supplied
- Refined 27.2 Seatpost that’s easy-to-use, offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort
- Press-fit 3D system which extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- DT Swiss type 12mm thru-axle Clean, simple, light and sturdy
- Inlaid chainsuck protector, which protects the carbon chainstay against wear from the chain’s movementFrame weight 893g (Includes hardware: cable guides, hangers, screws, etc.)
- Fork weight 448g (Fork with steerer cut to approx. Medium size, uncut add 10g)
- Clearance for 30mm tyres
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.