Abus Viantor MIPS Helmet
For maximum safety, the Viantor has the ActiCage structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS. It provides outstanding protection while allowing for large ventilation openings without compromising on the helmet’s safety. Now with with the MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) to boost protection from rotational impacts.
- Multi Shell In-Mould for durable bonding of multi-part outer shell and shock-absorbing material (EPS)
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Good ventilation with 14 air inlets and 4 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Zoom Ace: Height adjustable retention system with half head-ring for optimum stability and fit
- Ponytail compatibility