In Store Collection Only
2022 Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
The Cervelo S5 prioritizes aerodynamic performance and stiffness, making it a platform preferred by the fastest sprinters in the world. Don’t think it’s a one-trick pony, though—despite the lateral stiffness, the Cervelo S5 delivers an incredibly comfortable ride. You’ve no doubt noticed the now-iconic V-Stem. We optimized that shape to deliver the best possible performance in the wind, hid the cables inside, and make enough bar/stem/stack options to fit just about anyone.
When you climb aboard an Cervelo S5, you won’t just go fast, you’ll feel fast. The frame stiffness, geometry, layup, and tube shapes combine to make a bike that’s comfortable enough to spend all day off the front, but will respond to a last-second acceleration better than anything else. It’ll clear 28mm tires, too, to allow you to fit the newer crop of wider rim/tire combos that help you eke out even more aero advantage.
Reserve 50mm Front - 50mm Rear - DT350 Hubs Carbon Wheels are light, responsive and have aerodynamically tuned rim profiles.
The all New Shimano Ultegra 8150 Di2 12 Speed drivetrain uses its semi- wireless, electronic setup to change through its gears with accuracy and dependability. A super-slick CeramicSpeed bottom bracket lowers rotational friction to tremendously low levels, and braking is taken care of in a composed and precise manner by the New Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- The all new Shimano electronic semi wireless Ultegra Di2 12 Speed groupset.
- Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of the stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.