2022 Cervelo Aspero Shimano GRX 810 Disc Gravel Bike
Realised via a speed-driven design brief, the Cervelo Aspero GRX 810 Disc Gravel Bike attacks any trail, track or rough road with increased velocity and heightened composure.
The full carbon frameset uses a lofty grade of carbon to result in a tremendously high stiffness to weight ratio for spritely climbing and responsive accelerations. The frameset tube sections are manipulated to lower aerodynamic drag while its compatibility with either 650b or 700c wheels gives excellent versatility across a multitude of riding surfaces.
The perfectly poised geometry infuses a stable but reactive ride character, and this can be altered in line with the wheel size being used and the forthcoming riding conditions by the Trail Mixer fork tab. Generous frameset-to-tyre clearance means that ample traction and cushioning are catered for whatever the terrain, and these traits combine perfectly with the lively and resilient ride that is donated by the carbon Reserve wheels.
Slick and precise gear changes are afforded by the Shimano GRX 810, 11-speed gear configuration while assured stopping power, even in wet and muddy conditions is granted by the matching hydraulic disc brake setup.
- A gravel bike designed for pure speed and for the rider who is as keen on exploring the wild as they are their own physical limits
- The full carbon frame has World Tour road racing stiffness, low weight and aerodynamically tweaked tube profiles
- The frame and fork accept 700c wheels with up to 42mm tyres or 650b wheels with up to 49mm tyres
- Balanced geometry can be tweaked by the Trail Mixer fork tab that refines the handling depending on the wheels size being used and the terrain
- Reserve 32mm, 700c, carbon wheels are light but robust and offer increased tyre support
- Shimano GRX 810 gears are accurate and dependable
- Shimano GRX RX810 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and modulated
- Easton EC70AX Carbon Handlebars
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.