In Store Collection Only
Pinarello Paris Disk 105 Road Bike
If you're not a professional rider, and understand that long-distance performance is only possible if you're comfortable on the bike, then the Pinarello Paris 105 Disc Road Bike is perfect for you. With a T600 carbon fibre layup, the frameset utilises longer chainstays for enhanced stability and achieves excellent power transfer through the larger headtube, down tube and seatstays. While it has a slightly taller stack and shorter reach than the Dogma F12, the Paris retains the racy spirit synonymous with Pinarello.
Shimano's 105 disc groupset benefits from a host of trickle-down features from premium offerings and functions in the same way as Dura-Ace across the 11-speeds. Crisp gear changes and a wide range of ratios allow you to shift seamlessly to find the right gear on climbs and flat sections alike. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide all the stopping power you need in any weather too.
- Pinarello's endurance platform with a racy edge
- T600 carbon fibre frame is stiff enough for great power transfer and compliant enough for top comfort
- Asymmetric frame helps aerodynamic performance
- Think2 System allows for seamless integration of electronic groupsets if you wish to upgrade in the future
- Italian threaded bottom bracket
- Shimano's superb 105 disc 11-speed groupset
- Clearance for up to 30mm tyre width
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.