2021 Focus Izalco Max Disc 9.6 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
Updated to provide an aerodynamic advantage in addition to exceptionally low weight, the Focus Izalco Max Disc 9.6 Road Bike is the ultimate speed machine. Stiffness-to-weight is high thanks to the ultra-high modulus fibres used in MAX Carbon Technology, and redesigned tubing - tested and proven in a wind tunnel - results in Kamm tail profiles and hidden cable routing, both significantly reducing drag.
Shifting and braking is taken care of by Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset. At just the light touch of the levers you'll achieve instant, smooth shifts, and disc braking will inspire confidence at speed in all conditions. DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT DB clincher wheels roll on Continental 4000S 25c tyres for strength, stiffness, low rolling resistance and high traction.
- MAX Carbon Technology aerodynamically shaped, lightweight carbon frame with integrated cable routing, disc brakes and R.A.T. floating axles
- Aerodynamically optimised Focus carbon stem with integrated cable routing
- Aerodynamically optimised focus carbon seatpost
- S.S.P.S. (Stable Stiffness per Size)
- R.A.T. (Rapid Axle Technology)
- Integrated cable routing
- Lower bottom bracket for greater cycling stability
- UCI certified
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 disc groupset
- DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT DB clincher wheels and Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25C, Folding Tyres
- Frame weight: 890 grams (without assembly parts, size medium, painted)
- Fork weight: 358 grams (without assembly parts, painted)
- Seatpost weight: 215 grams (including assembly parts)
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.