Focus Izalco Max 9.7 Force eTap AXS 12-Speed Road Bike
Wind tunnel tested and optimised, the Focus Izalco Max 9.7 Force eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike is engineered for speed without compromising comfort. The MAX technology carbon frameset uses Kammtail profiles for a mix of low weight with aerodynamics. Further improving drag-reduction are the internally routed cables, aero stem and aero seatpost. The combination of a 15mm backwards offset seatpost and 2mm forward offset seat tube ensures an optimised position that's comfortable all day long. The ride quality and handling are sublime and power transfer excellent thanks to the super high-modulus carbon construction.
SRAM's Force eTap AXS 12-speed groupset is the perfect complement. Electronic shifting is instant, smooth and precise, while the hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence-inspiring all-weather stopping power. Rolling on DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT DB wheels with a 48mm rim depth, drag is reduced while stability remains high on even the windiest days.
- MAX Carbon Technology aerodynamically shaped, lightweight carbon frame with integrated cable routing, disc brakes and RAT floating axles
- Aerodynamically optimised Focus carbon stem with integrated cable routing
- Aerodynamically optimised Focus carbon seatpost
- S.S.P.S. (Stable Stiffness per Size) - all frames are individually constructed and have a specially developed carbon lay-up to ensure all sizes offer the optimum weight to stiffness ratio and equal ride characteristics
- RAT (Rapid Axle Technology) - combines the stability, alignment and lateral rigidity of a thru-axle with an extremely fast wheel change. In simplicity and speed, the patented RAT system even surpasses conventional quick-releases
- Integrated cable routing
- Lower bottom bracket for greater cycling stability
- UCI certified
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- 12-speed SRAM Force electronic eTap AXS disc components
- DT Swiss ARC 1450 DICUT DB clincher wheels and Vittoria Corsa 700x25c tyres
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.