2021 Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 8070 Disc Road Bike
Perform at your best and smash the competition on the Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 8070 Disc Road Bike. This is a bike built for speed, with the tubes designed to cut drag and increase stiffness, ensuring the most efficient power transfer. Even the smallest details have been considered, and result in a frameset that balances stiffness, handling, comfort and speed.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset provides all the benefits of smooth and precise electronic shifting at just a light touch of the lever, and braking is modulated and powerful for confidence at high speeds and on wet roads. Reserve Carbon Tubeless Ready 50mm Disc wheels with DT Swiss 350 Hubs are highly stable in the windiest conditions, making them ideal for a range of terrain.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Shimano electronic Ultegra Di2 groupset
- Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of the stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.