2021 Cervelo S5 SRAM Force ETap AXS Disc Road Bike
The Cervelo S5 Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike uses its meticulous, aerodynamic design, sophisticated construction and high-level components to be an excellent option for all rigorously paced riding scenarios.
All of the frameset tube profiles are realised via Cervelo’s TrueAero design process, and these combine with their high-grade carbon construction to lower aerodynamic drag, enhance lateral stiffness and increase comfort across rough roads. The striking V-stem and custom handlebar configuration work in unison with the innovative fork-to-headset junction to lower drag further while generous frameset-to-tyre clearance allows plusher and quicker rolling tyres to be used.
The Reserve 50mm wheels are light and reactive and carve through the air with ease thanks to their advanced carbon rim profiles. These wheels also possess broad internal rim widths that help to lower the rolling resistance and increase the cornering grip of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres.
A SRAM Force eTap drivetrain uses its wireless, electronic setup to change through its gears with accuracy and dependability while its chainset sees the addition of a neatly integrated power meter to allow the rider to track their performance at all times. A super-slick CeramicSpeed bottom bracket lowers rotational friction to tremendously low levels, and braking is taken care of in a composed and precise manner by the SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes.
- Designed for raw velocity, the S5 is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever before, while also being comfortable and composed
- A high-grade carbon frameset with a sophisticated lay up heightens lateral stiffness, increases comfort and remains lightweight
- TrueAero sculpted tube profiles and an innovative fork-to-frame junction reduce aerodynamic drag markedly
- 28mm frameset-to-tyre clearance
- Custom handlebar and V-Stem configuration further improves aerodynamic performance
- The geometry donates predictable handling while the stem spacer system guarantees a perfect riding position
- Reserve 50mm DT350 carbon wheels are light, responsive and have aerodynamically tuned rim profiles
- SRAM Force eTap wireless electronic 12-speed gear setup is extremely accurate and dependable
- SRAM Force chainset with integrated SRAM/Quarq power meter provides invaluable rider performance feedback
- CeramicSpeed bottom bracket gives tremendously low friction
- SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and modulated
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.