2021 Cervelo S-Series Ultegra Di2 8070 Disc Road Bike
Cervelo's S-Series Ultegra Di2 8070 Disc Road Bike is ideal for crits and sprinting, with an incredibly strong and stiff frame that's ready to get you to the finish line faster. The frame layup and tubing shapes are not only aerodynamic but help to damp road vibrations for more comfort. With increased stiffness in the head tube and bottom bracket, you'll experience improved handling that's stable and precise at speed and through corners.
Reserve wheels use their 50mm deep, aero-tuned carbon rims to carve through the air while remaining stable and controllable in crosswind riding scenarios. These wheels are also light and stiff to afford snappy accelerations and consistent climbing speeds. The Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic configuration changes through its gear ratios with accuracy and dependability while confidence-inspiring stopping power is afforded, even in the wet, by the matching hydraulic disc brakes.
- A truly versatile bike that performs whether sprinting, climbing or on a solo break
- The high-grade carbon frameset construction give stiffness in critical areas for pedalling efficiency and precise handling
- Aerodynamically chiselled frame tube sections smooth the airflow and low drag markedly
- Hidden gear cables and brake hoses through the stem and into the frame further improves aerodynamic performance
- Reserve 50mm DT350 carbon wheels are light, responsive and have aerodynamically tuned rim profiles
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic 11-speed gear setup is extremely accurate and dependable
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and modulated
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.