2021 Cervelo R5 Disc Dura Ace Di2 9170 Road Bike
Straight from the pro peloton with a frameset and specification to match, the Cervelo R5 Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike is a serious piece of kit. The ultra-lightweight carbon fibre layup used in the frame and fork is reinforced in key areas to boost the bike's stiffness, promoting explosive acceleration and superb climbing capabilities. With Pro Fit geometry, you can adjust your fit to make the most of the low stack height, putting you in a more aerodynamic position for added speed at the same effort.
The Dura-Ace Di2 Disc groupset is Shimano's top offering, delivering all the performance you demand while weighing as little as possible. The electronic shifting is quick and responsive to operate, while the hydraulic disc brakes are the pinnacle of modulated stopping power. A mid-compact chainset pairs nicely with the wide-ranging 11-30t cassette to provide all the gears you need for mountainous solo rides to flat chaingangs.
The Reserve wheelset features 50mm deep carbon rims which are perfect for a whole range of terrain types - light enough for climbing and aero enough for town-sign sprinting. Keeping the feel premium and the overall build lightweight, the carbon fibre finishing kit is a nice touch. You'll find Cervelo's own Carbon D-shaped seatpost, along with a carbon stem and handlebar rounding off the spec.
- Top of the range lightweight road racing bike
- Stiffness and geometry work together for pedalling efficiency and stable handling
- Carbon fibre seatpost, stem and handlebar
- RAT thru-axles for fast wheel changes and up to 30mm of tyre clearance
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 11-speed electronic groupset
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Instant electronic shifting
- Mid-compact crankset with wide-ranging cassette gives you all the gears you need from steep hills to flat group rides
- Reserve 50 carbon tubeless-ready wheelset and Vittoria Corsa Pro TLR tyres
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.