2021 Cervelo R-Series Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
Fast up hills, a joy on the descents, the R-Series Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike is a masterclass from Cervelo. Don't let the classic looks of the frameset deceive you, this is an all-carbon layup with Squoval Max tubing. Cervelo have combined the best attributes of square and oval tube shapes so you can enjoy the perfect stiffness to weight ratio that makes this such a great climbing bike. The frame also has aerodynamic qualities to help you make the most of the flat sections of your ride too.
Whether you race or not, you'll enjoy the instant and reliable shifting of the Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset, complete with hydraulic disc brakes that allow you to modulate your braking performance in any weather. Choose your gear ratio at the touch of a button and allow the electronic derailleurs to do the rest. With a mid-compact chainset and a wide 11-30t cassette, you'll always find the right cadence, regardless of the parcours.
Rolling on a set of Reserve 35 wheels, your climbing speed is boosted by the lightweight carbon rims. That 35mm rim depth keeps the assembly light and provides good aerodynamic assistance without being affected by crosswinds; a superb all-round road wheel.
- Lightweight climbing bike with all-day comfort and superb handling
- Squoval Max tubing in the frame allows for superb stiffness to weight ratio with aerodynamic benefits
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070 11-speed electronic groupset
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Instant electronic shifting
- Mid-compact crankset with wide-ranging cassette gives you all the gears you need from steep hills to flat group rides
- Reserve 35 carbon tubeless-ready wheelset and Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR tyres
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.