2021 Cervelo Aspero Shimano GRX 600 Disc Gravel Bike
With an advanced carbon construction, a design centred on speed and composure and dependable components, the Cervelo Aspero GRX 600 Disc Gravel Bike gives an enlivened but assured performance across a multitude of surfaces.
The frameset utilises a high grade of carbon to afford responsive climbing and snappy acceleration. Aerodynamically sculpted frame tube sections lower aerodynamic drag while generous amounts of tyre clearance allows for bigger tyres to naturally infuses comfort and stability into the ride.
The balanced geometry bestows composure but is also reactive for nimble cornering. This stable geometry is complemented by the frame’s compatibility with either 700c or 650b wheels meaning that the ride can be tuned depending on rider and terrain requirements. Further handling tweaks can be made by altering the Trail Mixer fork chip that shortens or lengthens the trail in line with the wheel size being used.
Alexrims Boondocks-7D wheels use their sturdy alloy rims and robust build to counter any off-road obstacle with consummate ease. The Shimano GRX 600 11-speed gear setup changes crisply and provides a broad range of ratios for all topography while stopping duties are enlisted to the super-reliable hydraulic disc brake configuration.
- A gravel bike designed for pure speed and for the rider who is as keen on exploring the wild as they are their own physical limits
- The full carbon frame has World Tour road racing stiffness, low weight and aerodynamically tweaked tube profiles
- The frame and fork accept 700c wheels with up to 42mm tyres or 650b wheels with up to 49mm tyres
- Balanced geometry can be tweaked by the Trail Mixer fork tab that refines the handling depending on the wheels size being used and the terrain
- Alexrims Boondocks-7D wheels are robust and reliable
- Shimano GRX 600 gears are accurate and dependable
- Shimano GRX RX600 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and modulated
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.