BMC URS One Apex Disc Gravel Bike
With a refined carbon construction and sophisticated design, the BMC URS One Apex Disc Gravel Bike gifts speed and composure across gravel, dirt and rough tarmac surfaces alike.
The full carbon frameset shaves all unnecessary weight away but still possesses vast amounts of lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer and handling accuracy. This reactive and assured character is complemented by the cushioning gifted by the innovative Micro Travel Technology that is seamlessly integrated into the seat stay to seat tube junction. This suspension format affords 10mm of travel to the rear of the bike to help heighten pedalling fluidity over even the roughest of riding surfaces. Further comfort is promised by the fork and the seatpost that have tuned carbon formats to allow increase vertical flex over bumpy terrain.
The Gravel+ geometry sees a slacker head angle and a longer wheelbase give calm handling properties over irregular ground while the frameset’s tyre clearance provides enough room for wide and grippy rubber. DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels partner with the WTB Raddler tyres to give a robust performance that’s full of traction, and the SRAM Apex 1 gears change faultlessly every time of asking. Hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in any weather conditions thanks to their precise actuation and power.
- A lightweight, highly engineered ride that is designed for high-intensity gravel racing and limitless backroad exploration
- Full carbon frameset is light but has high lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer
- Micro Travel Technology is integrated into the seatstay/seat tube to give 10mm of travel for increased power transfer and control
- The frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to improve vertical compliance
- Gravel+ geometry has a slack 70° head angle to create a long front end and lengthen the wheelbase to heighten stability
- Clearance for up to 700x45mm tyre gives the potential of the increased comfort and traction of wider rubber
- DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels are responsive and robust and the WTB Raddler tyres are grippy and fast
- SRAM Apex 1 gears shift with accuracy and the single chainring setup reduces the chances of mechanicals
- SRAM Apex1 hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.