BMC Teammachine SLR Four 105 Disc Road Bike
With its high-grade carbon frameset construction, meticulous design and dependable components, the BMC Teammachine SLR Four 105 Disc Road Bike bestows reactivity and composure into any ride, whether it be in the mountains, over windswept plains or across cobbles alike.
Advanced frameset tube profiles and sophisticated carbon layup formats are arrived at via BMC’s ACE+ technology and this grant an optimal blend of compliance, lateral stiffness, low weight and low drag for performance across any road parcours. The frameset's versatility is complemented by its integrated Aerocore bottle cage format that improves aerodynamics and its generous clearance for wider, quicker and more comfortable tyres.
The Shimano 105 drivetrain efficiently transfers the riders effort into forward motion and never misses a gear shift. The partnering Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes give sure-footed stopping power, even in the teeming rain, and can be accurately controlled for faster and smoother cornering. Mavic Open Disc wheels have shallow profiled rims that grant a traditional aesthetic and composed crosswind handling and are also light for quick climbing and nimble accelerations.
- Shimano 105 groupset uses an 11-32t cassette and 50/34T compact crankset
- A road bike that gifts a multifaceted performance across any road terrain, whether uphill, on the flat or descending
- BMC’s SLR grade carbon frameset
- Sophisticated ACE+ technology manipulates the frameset's carbon configuration to result in a perfect balance of power transfer, low weight, compliance and aerodynamics
- Tyre clearance for up to 30mm gives the potential of lower rolling resistance and increased comfort
- Aerocore system integrates the bottle cages and bottles into the frame’s silhouette to reduce drag
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.