BMC Roadmachine 01 Four Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
The BMC Roadmachine 01 Four Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike seamlessly merges its high-grade carbon construction with a slightly more relaxed geometry and accurate components. The result is performance within the longest of rides, whether they be in the mountains or on the flat, across smooth tarmac or over harsh cobblestones.
BMC’s highest class of carbon is utilised in the construction of the frameset, and this infuses an impressive stiffness to weight ratio for quick climbing and reactive accelerations. Comfort is added to the ride by the frame’s seatstays, the fork and the seatpost that all have their carbon layups manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to increase their vertical compliance significantly without sacrificing torsional rigidity. The endurance inspired geometry shortens the reach a little and increases the stack height to arrive at a riding position that helps to lower fatigue on the longest days in the saddle.
Spacious frameset clearance permits the use of wider, plusher and quicker rolling tyres and the integrated stem keeps the silhouette slick by completely hiding all brake hoses and cables from sight. The wheels use their full carbon rims to surge forward under power, and these are tubeless tyre compatible should this upgrade be required in the future. A Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic gear configuration changes amongst its ratios with accuracy while the matching Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes stop with heightened control even in bad weather.
- A high performing endurance inspired bike that blends sublime levels of comfort with speed to become a true all-round performer across any road terrain
- The frameset is made from the most advanced, Premium 01 carbon to give the highest possible stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame’s seatstays, the carbon fork and the carbon seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to afford rough road cushioning without sacrificing power transfer
- An endurance inspired geometry is slightly shorter and higher to lower fatigue on long rides and has a longer wheelbase for more composed handling
- Tyre clearance for up to 33mm gives the potential of lower rolling resistance and increased comfort
- Integrated stem completely hides the hoses and cables to give a slick appearance
- CRD-321 SL carbon wheels are responsive but sturdy
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic gears shift with accuracy and dependability
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
- Integrated computer mount
- Tubeless-ready rim strip installed and valves included
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.