2021 Cervelo S5 Ultegra 8020 Disc Road Bike
Combining a holistic design approach to aerodynamics with a state of the art carbon construction, the Cervelo S5 Ultegra Disc Road Bike infuses speed into any high paced riding scenario.
The high-grade of carbon utilised in the construction of the frameset is laid via a meticulous format to result in vast lateral stiffness and low weight. These traits are joined by sculpted tube profiles, an innovative fork and head tube junction and a visually striking V-Stem that work in unison to dramatically lower aerodynamic drag.
Aerodynamic drag is further reduced by the Reserve wheelset that uses its wide and bulbous, 50mm deep carbon rim sections to carve through the air, whatever the yaw angle, with heightened stability. These wheels have a wide internal width to support the use of broader, quicker rolling and more comfortable tyres and these are accepted into the frameset thanks to its generous tyre clearances.
Gear changes are courtesy of the dependable Shimano Ultegra setup while stopping duties are taken care of with composure and accuracy by the matching hydraulic disc brakes.
- Designed for raw velocity, the S5 is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever before, while also being comfortable and composed
- A high-grade carbon frameset with a sophisticated lay up heightens lateral stiffness, increases comfort and remains lightweight
- TrueAero sculpted tube profiles and an innovative fork-to-frame junction reduce aerodynamic drag markedly
- 28mm frameset-to-tyre clearance
- Custom handlebar and V-Stem configuration further improves aerodynamic performance
- The geometry donates predictable handling while the stem spacer system guarantees a perfect riding position
- Reserve 50mm DT350 carbon wheels are light, responsive and have aerodynamically tuned rim profiles
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed gear setup is extremely accurate and dependable
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and modulated
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.