2021 Cervelo R-Series Disc Ultegra Road Bike
Ride with agility and speed, whether dancing up hills or cruising down the other side on the Cervelo R-Series Ultegra Disc Road Bike. By using Squoval Max tubing on the all-carbon frameset, Cervelo have managed to maximise the stiffness to weight ratio for a ride that accelerates with ease while providing enough compliance for all-day comfort.
The full Shimano R8020 11-speed groupset boasts hydraulic disc braking for powerful and modulated stopping, as well as slick shifting from the superb derailleurs. The mid-compact chainset is paired with an 11-30t cassette to provide the gearing ratio you need for steep climbs as well as long flat sections and town sign sprints. Rolling on a set of DT Swiss P1800 Spline wheels, the 32mm deep aluminium rims deliver durability and a keen aerodynamic edge too.
- Lightweight climbing bike with all-day comfort and superb handling
- Squoval Max tubing in the frame allows for superb stiffness to weight ratio with aerodynamic benefits
- Shimano Ultegra R8020 11-speed groupset
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Mid-compact crankset with wide-ranging cassette gives you all the gears you need from steep hills to flat group rides
- DT Swiss P1800 32 Spline tubeless-ready wheelset and Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR tyres
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.