BMC URS Three GRX Disc Gravel Bike will excel over almost any terrain, from smooth tarmac to rutted trails, fast singletrack to long draggy climbs. Taking gravel bikes to the next level, you'll be able to explore further and roam UnReStricted with this cutting-edge frame that's well specced for performance.
Packed with technology, the frameset has a modern geometry optimised for aggressive gravel riding and a stable feel. Innovative Micro Travel Technology (MTT) adds 10mm of travel in a minimalist design, for improved power transfer and control when the terrain is at its most challenging, with a minimal weight penalty. This suspension system, together with a D-shaped seatpost and a carbon layup ensure compliance is high. The result? More comfort so you can ride both further and faster.
Aesthetically, this is a sleek looking bike, in no small part thanks to the Integrated Cockpit System (ICS). It's functional and versatile, with cables kept neatly tucked away. Built-up with Shimano's dedicated GRX gravel components on a 1x setup, shifting across the cassette is smooth and reliable, and with a single chainring dropping your chain is far less likely. You get the power of disc brakes for stopping fast in all conditions, strong Mavic disc wheels and a top tube mount for bags and accessories. There's clearance for tyres up to 45mm wide for smooth rolling and incredible traction.
- Premium carbon frameset
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Gravel - The highest level of compliance through a dedicated carbon layup, D-shape seatpost and Micro Travel Technology
- Micro Travel Technology (MTT) - A lightweight and minimalist suspension system that adds 10mm of travel for perfect power transfer and control on the most challenging terrain
- D-shape carbon seatpost
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS) with gravel-specific stem dimensions
- Shimano GRX drivetrain
- Mavic Allroad Disc Wheelset, UST tubeless-ready
- Integrated Protections - Protections on fork dropouts, downtube and chainstays
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.