BMC Teammachine SLR02 Three Disc Road Bike is paired with Shimano Ultegra mechanical components to create a machine that is geared towards performance and fast riding, but which also features detailing and engineering to shield you from road vibrations and discomfort. Developed using Accelerated Composities Evolution to determine the optimum design for a balanced ride experience, BMC settled upon asymmetric tube shapes in the forks, bottom bracket and chainstays. Then using a Tuned Compliance Concept, an innovative carbon layup was used to keep weight down, enhance comfort and still keep the bike stiff for hard and fast acceleration, and detailing such as a D-Shaped seatpost adds further compliance to slow the onset of fatigue.
The DT Swiss P 1850 wheels with disc centrelock and thru axles are perfect for riding all year, with the right balance of stiffness to weight. Hydraulic disc brakes inspire confidence in all conditions with their exceptional modulation and powerful stopping performance.
- Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset uses an 11-30t cassette and 52/36T mid-compact crankset
- Frame is stiff where necessary and compliant where desired for a balanced ride and intuitive feel
- Precision-tuned bottom bracket for sharp acceleration
- D-shape seatpost delivers more compliance and has less material for a lighter overall weight
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss P 1850 db 23 with thru axles
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.