Get ahead of the pack with the Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech Foldable Clincher Tyre. Whether your racing, heading out with your local club or commuting to work, this groundbreaking tyre has the construction necessary for success.
This heightened level of performance stems from Vittoria's unique graphene compound. Perhaps the largest development in bike tyre technology for quite some time, graphene offers superior grip, wear resistance and puncture protection. Most remarkably The G+ Graphene compound decreases rolling resistance by 19% when compared to the previous model of Corsa tyre.
Complementing this grip and all-weather puncture resistance is the kevlar reinforced Corespun K sidewall. In this material every seventh fibre is kevlar, which helps to dramatically reduce the threat of punctures while also increasing the tyre's overall resilience as a whole.
Beneath all of this grip lies the PRB 2.0 breaker for even more protection. The Corsa G+ Isotech Foldable Clincher Tyre is compatible with either butyl or latex inner tubes and the 220 TPI design results in superior rolling comfort and suppleness.
- 4C compound for best speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- Kevlar® reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection
- 622 ETRTO
- Weight 240g (25c)
- G+ Graphene for superb grip, speed and rolling resistance
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- Butyl or latex inner tube compatible
- 220 TPI
- 23mm and 25mm widths
- Gum or Anthracite side walls