Designed for speed even on the windiest days, the Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset is stable and aerodynamic, and is perfect paired with the Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher front wheel. Developed and handcrafted in Indiana, this wheel features trickle-down technology from Zipp's NSW offerings and is optimised for use with 25mm tyres.
Whether racing or training, this wheel will enhance your performance. The ABLC™ Sawtooth™ dimples and a rim depth of 45mm combine to increase stability while keeping drag to a minimum, so even the strongest crosswinds won't slow you down. Zipp’s textured 'ShowStopper™' braking surface clears water fast so whether you're tackling a steep descent or a technical circuit, you can ride with confidence in the supreme braking power, even in the pouring rain.
Sapim® CX-Sprint® spokes join the rim to the Zipp 177 hubs, resulting in efficient power transfer and fast engagement from this strong, stiff build. With options suitable for 10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo setups, these wheels are suitable for the majority of riders.
- Carbon clincher wheelset
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- AeroBalance™ (low drag/high stability)
- Showstopper™ Brake Technology includes 317 groves on each side of the wheel to increase stopping power and help clear away water from the braking surface
- ABLC Sawtooth dimples help reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability
- 10 or 11-speed Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo compatible
- Optimised for use with 25mm tyres
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint® with Sapim® secure lock nipples
- Spoke count: 24 Rear - 18 Front
- Hubset: Zipp 177
- Weight: 1480 grams pair
- Included: Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads / Zipp integrated valve extender / Zipp valve-core wrench / Zipp rim tape / Zipp Tangente black skewer